Jennifer Luckow, Safari SpecialistDirect Line: 818.649.1931 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A native of Great Britain, Jennifer is a Travel Industry veteran with many years in both retail and wholesale. She is quite familiar with South Africa – having lived there for nearly 10 years. She has also visited Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Lower Zambezi in Zambia and considers herself an expert when it comes to the fascinating and varied country of Namibia. Most recently, she returned from an amazing adventure in Botswana – and is only too willing to share her magical time there with you. Jennifer loves the challenge and rewards of creating perfect ‘dream’ safaris where comfort is guaranteed but the ‘Animal Kingdom’ dictates the day.
Once in a Lifetime Experience
I sent you a tiny thank you for all your hard work and patience with me and this booking. You really are awesome! Look for something around the 13th..it’s not much but you’re the reason my client is going to have a once in a lifetime experience. Thank You just barely scratches the surface. This was my first safari ever and because you are so on point with everything it was one of the most enjoyable bookings I have ever done.
Steven & Marjorie Wood
We had a fabulous trip, every accommodation was terrific and the connections between the five locations of our journey were seamless. All of our special arrangements were well met. This was our third (and best) safari and we are already planning our next safari adventure. We will definitely use Africa Travel when that time comes.
My husband and I have visited Africa three times. We have used African Travel, Inc. each time and have been more than satisfied. The personalized attention we received was second to none. Any and every request was met with enthusiasm and a prompt reply. All of our questions, no matter how trivial or how involved, were fully answered. Once in Africa, we felt safe, pampered and special because of the excellent ground arrangements. We saw and experienced everything we wanted because of the outstanding drivers/guides.
Being a repeat customer more than once, speaks volumes about our level of satisfaction. I can unconditionally recommend African Travel and will use them to arrange future trips to Africa.
Gail and Robert R
Gail and I returned from our safari in Tanzania last evening, and as you predicted we had an unbelievable time. It truly was an experience of a lifetime – and with your help and guidance everything went exactly as planned.
- Ranger Safaris were outstanding. They were attentive to our needs, and very willing to accommodate all requests. Our private driver/guide – Phillip Chami – was one of the nicest, most personable – and particularly knowable persons that we have met in a touring/guiding situation. With his knowledge of big game habits and the local environment every day was an exciting, new adventure – with abundant game sightings. Before he left us – we had seen all big five animals and dozens of others. We were only sorry that he was not with us during our stay up in the Serengeti. (If you have the opportunity when speaking with Ranger Safari management in the future you might let them know how pleased we were). Of particular note was that while on a game drive in Ngorongoro, Phillip received a phone call on his international cell from Ranger Headquarters in the UK. A member of the management team wanted to speak with us to learn about our experience to date and how things were going. Very Impressive!!!!
- Sanctuary Swala is a very special place. Chris and Mina (the Operations leaders) were very warm and friendly hosts, and the location and accommodations could not be beat. Lions, zebras and elephants at the watering hole just 100 feet from our porch was something we never expected. Meals, both onsite and in the bush were beyond expectation.
- Explorians is a beautiful lodge, the accommodations and the grounds were unbelievable. The ride to the main entrance of the Conservation area is just a few minutes away, and while the ride to the caldera is about 45 minutes away, it is not an issue at all – monkeys all around.
- The hand-off from Ranger Safari’s to Klein’s was flawless. A first for me was the landing at Lobo field with zebras on the runway!!!
- Kleins Camp. An hour’s drive from Lobo airstrip is at the northern edge of Tanzania. The mountainside location is breathtaking. The Operations Manager – Taiwanda – was always there to make certain that we were being appropriately cared for. Here too the continental food preparation was dining at its best. As the short rains had begun about two weeks earlier we were able to view the ending of migration. No small event. We viewed 5 different wildebeest and zebra migration streams totaling about 40-50,000 animals.A highlight while on a game drive was to witness a leopard that had just killed a large wildebeest. The kill occurred about 2-3 minutes prior to our arrival.
As planned, we joined others for several of the drives while here. A thought for future consideration – pairing guests who have had similar prior game drive experiences would be beneficial. The combination of “first animal sighting” guests with those looking for particular animals to complete their experience is not always productive.
- The Coffee Lodge was a great choice as a arrival and departure location.
There is so much more – but I hope that this gives you the sense of our experience.
Thanks so much for all your efforts – we will always remember this as a most wonderful experience!!
Bob & Gail
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I appreciate the work Jennifer Luckow did for me the past few months. We started a South Africa booking in June and we just finalized it and paid in full for departure in November.
My clients always knew they were going to Cape Town to visit their daughter then on to Kruger. I was just trying to meet to go over everything. They had a few deaths in the family and weddings almost every weekend this summer. So with all that going on, Jennifer kept in touch with me and always let me know of any changes or deadlines. She was extremely patient with us and always there when I had a question or needed to change something. Her knowledge made it easier for me to sell the destination when I never had before. I can not wait to have another South Africa booking so I can work with your company and with Jennifer again! Everyone needs to know how great she and your company are!!